- It prompts three times then drives you to a UAG error page
- You get access denied messages
- Even with Open in Browser enabled, the documents still try to open in the Office application
- PowerPoint Slide Libraries act odd or cannot publish
Surprise!! It is!
As it turns out, the offshore development company had enabled Debug (i.e. Debug="true") in the web.config file - possibly intentional, possibly from deploying from Visual Studio; after some 200 billable hours and over 8 people and 4 Microsoft Engineers (and the Product Team) I found it, turned it off and voila - Turn it off and everything works fine!
PS: I found it - we've not told Microsoft yet!